Wrestling Revealed

WWE reducing inductees

Since Vince McMahon is highly aggravated with how long the hall of fame induction ceremony has been running over the past couple of years, everyone in WWE has been trying to figure out ways to resolve that issue. One of the ideas being tossed around backstage is to induct fewer wrestlers each year. The feeling is that if they took away one or two inductees from the yearly class, it would prevent the show from going on for four hours.
April 16, 2015

Steve Austin shirts pulled

An apparel website that works with wrestlers has reportedly been sent a cease and desist letter from WWE earlier this month. The two shirts in questions were designed for Steve Austin. As many of you already know, there have been rumors floating around of backstage heat between Austin and Vince McMahon. The belief is that the company is purposely doing this as a way of getting back at him for skipping out on Wrestlemania.
April 16, 2015

WWE hall of fame ceremony

Vince McMahon has not been pleased with how the hall of fame ceremony has been doing over the last couple of years. His main source of discord is the fact that these shows are running way longer than expected. Wrestlers have a tendency to ramble on because some view it as their last moment in the spotlight. McMahon has instructed the front office in WWE to come up with a plan to prevent that from happening again next year.
April 12, 2015

WWE and Tapout

The long rumored endorsement deal between WWE and Tapout has been completed. Executives from the clothing brand were spotted at Wrestlemania this past Sunday. Company president Dan Caldwell stated that he was looking to expand his reach because things with UFC have gone downhill. Vince McMahon is a big fan of merchandising, so he believes that this can be a mutually beneficial deal. Wrestlers have already started wearing the gear.
April 1, 2015

Goldberg son in WWE

You can rule out at least one potential second generation wrestler joining WWE. Goldberg told TMZ during an interview that he would never allow his son to work for the company. He stated that he purchase a wrestling promotion and have his son work there than to ever allow him to work in a company ran by Vince McMahon and Triple H. Irregardless, though, it appears that the 8 year old boy is leaning more towards an MMA career.
March 26, 2015

WWE social media

While the performers are free to post things without having to check with the front office first, WWE still plays a heavy part in monitoring the social media activities of those involved with the company. Vince McMahon has a pet peeve about people making his corporation look bad by saying things they should not be saying. For their part, the wrestlers have done a fairly good job of following the guidelines given to them by management.
March 22, 2015

Bill DeMott lawsuit

While Bill DeMott is no longer with the company after tendering his resignation earlier this month, the former trainer is expected to be sitting in a room with WWE representatives again very soon. The belief in the industry is that there will be lawsuits heading towards the desk of Vince McMahon very soon. Some of the developmental wrestlers that made allegations are expected to now take things to court. Settlements are expected.
March 12, 2015

Steve Austin podcast

Nothing but positive reactions have come out of Steve Austin interviewing Vince McMahon and Triple H separately on his podcast show. Management loves it because it brought a good amount of attention to the WWE Network. It is being said that they are interested in Stone Cold doing more episodes in conjunction with them. The wrestlers backstage also love the show because Austin has not avoided asking the tougher questions.
February 11, 2015

Goldberg rejects WWE

During a recent Submission Radio interview, Goldberg revealed some interesting facts about his choices when he decided to become a professional wrestler. He stated that he did have contact with Jim Ross and Vince McMahon, but he did not like the way that the meeting went. McMahon still offered him a contract as a performer. The former world heavyweight champion then decided to contact Eric Bischoff and sign with WCW instead.
January 20, 2015

Dixie Carter supports roster

During a recent interview, Dixie Carter was asked about comments that Vince McMahon recently made about his roster lacking ambition. In a very well thought out public relations response, Carter stated that she cannot comprehend a statement like that. She stated that she is very proud of every single wrestler in TNA. She feels that there is plenty of hunger from the performers. Several WWE stars are said to be upset about what McMahon said about them.
December 26, 2014