Earlier in the week, it was revealed that Vince McMahon avoided talking to Hulk Hogan after TMZ posting a controversial video of him. Now, it has been revealed that management has instructed those within WWE and those that are affiliated with the company to avoid having contact with Hogan as well. The paranoia shows that the front office is extremely concerned about public relations nowadays.
September 17, 2015
When he found out that TMZ was going to posting a controversial video on him, Hulk Hogan immediately called WWE to inform them of the situation. The former world heavyweight champion revealed that Vince McMahon never even bothered to talk to him during the entire ordeal. Hogan stated that Triple H was the one that kept in touch with him. HHH was also the one that gave Hogan the bad news about their business separation.
September 15, 2015
According to the rapper himself, WWE has banned Wale from being involved with their promotion. He feels that this is because he was involved in an incident with a fan at one of the live events. The company itself has not mentioned anything about it. The Washington DC native also told TMZ that he would love to try to smooth things over with Triple H. He also mentioned that his dream job would be working as an assistant for Vince McMahon.
April 1, 2015
You can rule out at least one potential second generation wrestler joining WWE. Goldberg told TMZ during an interview that he would never allow his son to work for the company. He stated that he purchase a wrestling promotion and have his son work there than to ever allow him to work in a company ran by Vince McMahon and Triple H. Irregardless, though, it appears that the 8 year old boy is leaning more towards an MMA career.
March 26, 2015