Wrestling Revealed

Bullet Club

Tama Tongo status unclear

Members of the Bullet Club are making headlines left and right nowadays. While reports surfaced that stated that Tama Tonga has signed a contract extension with New Japan, the second generation wrestler himself took to social media to let everyone know that he is still a free agent without a deal. There were reports that Tonga was set to join AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows in signing with WWE.
January 12, 2016
Eddie Edwards

Wolves to WWE

When Davey Richards took to social media to let promoters know that he and Eddie Edwards were not available to accept bookings after May 1, it sparked a ton of rumors about what the Wolves were going to be doing. While some believe that they might have restructured their contract with TNA, others believe that they have finally made up with WWE and will be joining the NXT brand in the very near future.
January 9, 2016
James Storm

James Storm meeting with TNA

There are rumors floating around that James Storm was booked to make an appearance on the first episode of Impact Wrestling to air on POP TV. However, the former world heavyweight champion denied that through social media. Storm is apparently meeting with TNA officials to see if a new contract can be signed. James never received a favorable deal with WWE to perform on NXT.
January 5, 2016
Austin Aries

Austin Aries to NXT

Earlier today, a photo surfaced on social media that shows Austin Aries making his arrival at an NXT event in Florida. That has sparked rumors that the former TNA World Heavyweight Champion is on the verge of signing a contract with WWE to help add depth to the developmental brand. Management is now leaning towards the idea of having seasoned veterans mixed in with the fresher faces.
November 19, 2015
Boogeyman

WWE signs Boogeyman

On Friday, Boogeyman told fans through social media that he had signed a legends contract with WWE. The company decided to confirm that today by releasing an official statement. Management believes that his character is still intriguing enough to fans, so he will more than likely be used a bit more frequently at fan access events. Some new merchandise is a possibility as well.
November 7, 2015
Triple H

WWE signs Superstar Billy Graham

Throughout the years, Superstar Billy Graham and WWE have had a roller coaster relationship. Things got heated at one point when Graham spoke out against Linda McMahon going into politics. The backstage heat appears to have been soothed over. Graham announced through social media that Triple H has offered him a legends contract to get back into the good graces of the company. Graham signed it.
November 5, 2015
Young Bucks

Young Bucks sign contract

Through social media, the Young Bucks revealed to fans that they have signed a new contract. Of course, to make things fun, the brothers did not bother to reveal which promotion that they are signing with. Instead, they listed out Lucha Underground, WWE, ROH, TNA and New Japan. The belief is that the popular tandem has not signed with World Wrestling Entertainment because they have backstage heat there.
October 27, 2015
Maria Kanellis

Maria leaving ROH

The first lady of ROH might be leaving the company, as Maria Kanellis has teased fans through social media about a potential departure. The gorgeous red head revealed to fans that her contract with the promotion expires at the end of the year. Maria has leverage in negotiations since she has other options for work. New Japan likes having her around, and TNA is said to have shown interest in signing her.
October 19, 2015
James Storm

James Storm at performance center

To add even further fuel to the fire about his upcoming deal with WWE, James Storm was spotted at the performance center earlier in the day. A photo surfaced on social media of a man that looks extremely like him at the venue. Reports have surfaced that Storm is looking to sign a contract that will enable him to be an in ring performer and a trainer for NXT. The veteran could be quite the valuable asset to the brand.
October 8, 2015
Alberto Del Rio

Alberto Del Rio not confirmed

When Lucha Underground confirmed that their promotion is staying alive because a second season has been approved by the network, they claimed that Alberto Del Rio has been confirmed to be a part of their show. The former world heavyweight champion took to social media to dispute that claim. The two sides are set to meet in the coming days. Negotiations should be taking place on a new contract.
September 23, 2015