A post on Twitter where Awesome Kong takes to social media to address rumors about her departure from TNA. Reports surfaced earlier this morning that she was one of the many people to leave the promotion over the last couple of days. Kong also reveals some information about her contract.
June 28, 2015
The roster evaluation continues in TNA, and it loos like another performer has been allowed to leave the company. Sam Shaw revealed to his fans through social media that he was done with the promotion and is looking for opportunities elsewhere. While he was liked backstage, this is simply a matter of the front office wanting to go in a different direction.
June 22, 2015
While a lot of the internet wrestling community is under the assumption that there is hostility between the two companies, TNA officials are actually glad to see ROH being picked up by Destination America. Various executives, such as Dixie Carter, and performers for the company have been showing their support via social media. The move might actually prove to be mutually beneficial for the two promotions, as it creates a bigger night of wrestling for everyone.
May 27, 2015
There are reports floating around that Scott Steiner was banned from attending the hall of fame ceremony last night. Photos have surfaced on social media where his picture is posted on a wall. Not only does he have a good amount of enemies in WWE, he is also essentially blacklisted from the major promotions in the United States. No word yet on whether or not Steiner attempted to attend the event, but he might be in the area.
March 29, 2015
Vince Russo has taken to social media once again to deny a report about him that has been floating around the internet wrestling community. It is being said that he suggested to Lucha Underground officials that they need to hire more female performers to draw in the more fans. The belief is that the promotion did not take too kindly to that bit of advice. Russo went online and told fans that those reports were not true whatsoever.
February 27, 2015
Over the last few days, fans have been speculating that Naomi was no longer going to be a part of the Total Divas cast because she was not around when promotional material was being created. We have now learned that the rumors are indeed true, as the diva herself took to social media to address the issue. She flat out stated that she was no longer a part of the reality television show, and she also revealed that it was not her choice. WWE made the decision.
December 13, 2014