TMZ is now providing a little more details into the incident between Matt Hardy and Reby Sky at a motel during New Years Eve that led to their arrest. The gossip website is reporting that Reby was upset with Hardy because she thought he had been drinking or under the influences of drugs.
With his recent DUI arrest and a fractured neck suffered during practice, it appears that Tito Ortiz could be done with Bellator. If that is the case, then it looks like the former UFC champion could be done with TNA as well, as Dixie Carter and her promotion would no longer be contractually obligated to utilize him.
Reports spread yesterday about a new arrest warrant being issued for Ric Flair and noted that it might be a reason why he is not attending the Carolina Panthers game. However, it turns out that it is the same warrant that was issued last summer.
Tito Ortiz, who tried to restart his MMA career with Bellator and has made appearances for TNA on Impact Wrestling, was arrested this morning in Los Angeles after crashing his vehicle on the freeway. Police are investigating a possible DUI offense.
Tyson Tomko was arrested on robbery charges earlier today. He allegedly stole 210 tablets of Oxycodone from a CVS pharmacy. The police report also stated that the former WWE star immediately went into a restaurant bathroom and injected himself with the crushed up pills.
"It's just so frustrating, because they just released something that was completely not what I said. It's pretty clear that Matt's been needing help, and the other day he was in a bad way and I called for help. Cops came, and all these reports are saying that I led them to some secret cave that contained prescription pills. They never found any prescription pills at all in the house, what they found was steroids. After having to go to the police station to sign all these papers, I come back to my house upside down, there is 5 men in my kitchen and I am being interrogated. Everything that they needed to find was already found. So it is just a whole bunch of hate mail: Reby you snitch, you're a rat. At the end of the day I just wanted Matt to get help, I called for Matt to get help, and guess what? He left this morning for WWE sponsored rehab. He is getting help."
After he was pulled from Royal Rumble 2014 at the last minute, Evan Bourne told fans on Twitter that he was still working on making his return to WWE, but as of right now, it does not appear that management is making that a priority backsage.
At one point, Evan Bourne was supposed to make his return to WWE at Royal Rumble 2014, but management opted against that move on Sunday night. The high flying wrestler decided to address the issue on Twitter by telling his fans to not worry about last night and that he is still working on his comeback.
Rumor has it that Evan Bourne is expected to make his return to WWE soon, and many believe that management will be making that happen at the Royal Rumble pay per view as a mystery entrant. He has recently been taking it up a notch with his workouts.
After a lengthy absence due to an injury, Evan Bourne has been waiting to make his return to WWE. The high flying performer has been teasing fans through Twitter that he could be doing that at the Royal Rumble as a mystery entrant.
Since the creative department doesn't have a story line readily available for him, the belief is that Evan Bourne will be returning to WWE as a mystery entrant during the Royal Rumble. Management is looking for some surprises at the show.
Evan Bourne joked on Twitter about his Slammy award that was stolen by former WWE star Mike Knox.
WWE officials expect Evan Bourne to return from injuries before the year is over.