BARON CORBIN LAWSUIT
Name
Baron Corbin
Real Name
Tom Pestock
Date of Birth
November 30, -0001
Place of Birth
...
Hometown
...
Debut
Alberto Del Rio
A lot of eyes in the industry are on Alberto Del Rio right now, as many want to see if he will pursue a lawsuit against WWE. The company has reportedly banned him from working in the United States for a year. Back when Brock Lesnar filed a similar lawsuit, the judge was very close to ruling in his favor. Both sides agreed to a settlement instead. If Del Rio were to file the lawsuit and win the case, then that changes things in the industry quite a bit.
August 19, 2014
Vince Russo
Rumors are now floating around that one of the reasons why TNA parted ways with Vince Russo is due to the fact that he interviewed Daffney on his podcast show. There is said to be a good amount of backstage heat towards her because of the lawsuit that she filed against the company a couple of years back. Russo being involved with her is something that reportedly annoyed management.
August 19, 2014
Alberto Del Rio
While a lawsuit against WWE is still being pondered, Alberto Del Rio revealed that several employees, including wrestlers, were witnesses to the backstage incident that took place between he and Cody Barbierri. Of particular note, Del Rio pointed out that Jack Swagger was one of the wrestlers that saw the entire thing unfold. If a lawsuit takes place, then there is a chance that Swagger could be questioned.
August 18, 2014
Rey Mysterio
While the company was hoping that the legendary masked performer would make an appearance at TripleMania on Sunday, AAA is reportedly backing away from Rey Mysterio. The promotion does not want to be involved in a contract tampering lawsuit with WWE. As of right now, there is a bit of a dispute between Mysterio and Vince McMahon on their deal. Until that is cleared, AAA will not be contacting Mysterio.
August 16, 2014
CM Punk
While there was a bit of rumblings backstage that WWE was going to pursue legal action against CM Punk for walking out of his contract, rumors are floating around that management is hesitant to do so. For starters, now might not be a good time to sink money into a lawsuit since there are so many employees being released. Secondly, Vince McMahon is really focused on the WWE Network at the moment, so a lawsuit might be a bit of a distraction from the CEO.
August 2, 2014
Jesse Ventura
While a lot of people have been quick to be judgmental about the lawsuit, Jesse Ventura has publicly stated that he has no regrets about suing the widow of a deceased Navy SEAL member for defamation. The fabricated story told by Chris Kyle caused the WWE legend to lose millions of dollars, so Ventura felt justified in trying to recoup some of that money.
July 31, 2014
Jesse Ventura
The former governor of Minnesota should be receiving a nice check in the near future. A jury in the state awarded Jesse Ventura $1.8 million in his lawsuit against Chris Kyle, who passed away before the trial concluded. The former WWE star filed the lawsuit because Kyle had been telling people that the two of them were involved in a fight at the bar.
July 29, 2014
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon has another big headache to deal with, as his company is being hit with a class action lawsuit. The claim is that WWE purposely misled investors about their ability to secure a much better television deal with the network than the contract that they eventually signed. The promise of a bigger television deal was reportedly the reason why a lot of investors sank money into WWE, causing their stocks to soar to record levels.
July 26, 2014
Natalya Neidhart
In a rather interesting and bizarre bit of news, Natalya Neidhart is being sued by a prisoner in the state of Pennsylvania. Christopher Donnelly is alleging that the WWE diva mentally, physically and emotionally abused him from 2005 until 2009. He also claims that Natalya had an abortion during their sexual relationship. Donnelly is attempting to gain $250,000 from the lawsuit.
July 9, 2014
Shane McMahon
While wrestling fans are clamoring for his return to the industry, Shane McMahon is going to be rather busy in the upcoming months, as the former WWE star has filed a $50 million lawsuit against the high rise building that he has been living in. Water leaks have apparently caused damage to his property and the health of his family, so he wants compensation.
March 26, 2014
Sin Cara
Despite being sent legal threats from the company, it appears that Sin Cara has opted to be defiant towards WWE. The masked wrestler recently won a championship down in Mexico while using the name and character, both of which he claims ownership to. New merchandise has been made despite the possibility of a lawsuit coming.
March 5, 2014
Scott Steiner
While he has stepped away from the spotlight quite a bit, the civil lawsuit between TNA and Scott Steiner is still an ongoing thing. A judge in Nashville has decided to postpone things from March until November. For those wondering, that is the reason why Steiner has been rather quiet online for the past year. He wants to avoid any further trouble.
March 2, 2014
Hunico
Hunico might be cashing in a nice pay per view bonus check at Wrestlemania 30 this year, as WWE still has interest in using the Sin Cara character at the event. Merchandise sales have remained strong, and the company wants to continue to capitalize. There may be a lawsuit coming from the original performer, though.
February 12, 2014
Brie Bella

The Minnesota Twins of the Major Baseball League has filed paperwork to oppose the WWE's attempt to obtain a trademark for the Bella Twins.

November 20, 2013
Jason Jordan
In an interesting move, Jason Jordan and Baron Corbin are being brought in for Extreme Rules 2014 tonight. The two of them are also scheduled to be backstage at Monday Night Raw and Smackdown as well. There is a very good chance that the two WWE NXT performers will be used in some sort of role tonight, despite neither one of them being rumored for a main roster promotion.
May 4, 2014
Shaul Guerrero
Since several wrestlers received a release from their developmental contracts earlier this week, the remaining performers are a bit nervous about their own status with WWE. Baron Corbin is one of those performers. He was recently given a gimmick change and a new valet in Shaul Guerrero. Since she has been released, there are concerns that he could be next to go.
May 3, 2014
Baron Corbin
Rumors going around are that Shaul Guerrero was caught a bit off guard by her release from WWE this week. She recently did a photo shoot, where she and Baron Corbin both did gimmick changes. Many had expected her to try out the new character on WWE NXT. Shaul has been quiet on Twitter, where her last post was during Monday Night Raw.
May 1, 2014
Shaul Guerrero
A picture of Baron Corbin with Shaul Guerrero. It appears that the WWE NXT star has been given a new gimmick and manager. This should help increase his chance of being called up to the main roster next year.
April 28, 2014